Saturday, March 14, 2009

Business School

I got into the business school!!!  When I was checking my email this morning and I was excited to find an email from the assistant dean at the Neeley School of Business welcoming me to the business school and congratulating me for being accepted as a business major at TCU.  I am so excited! There's no stopping me now.  I have about three more semesters left, all upper division courses, mostly accounting and finance, and then I will be graduating.  I am shooting for a December 2010 graduation!  What a great blessing it is to be able to go to school and get a degree from such a good school.  I know that I am truly being looked after, and that all my hard work will pay off. 

1 comment:

Jenny said...

You are AMAZING, Summer!!! Seriously, I'm so excited for you!!!!!